Setup - It’s hard to imagine how easy Bevy is to set up.
- Quick & Easy The whole process from start to finish takes less than 2 minutes
- No Passwords to Remember There are no usernames or passwords required
- Android or iOS Setup can be done with either an Android or iOS device
Collection - Creating your collection of memories starts now.
- Mobile Automatic Upload With Auto-Upload enabled on your mobile device, all the photos you take are added to and viewable by other family members soon after they're taken.
- Mobile Manual Upload If you prefer to pick and choose which photos are added to the Bevy (affectionately know as "teen-mode"), we give you the manual upload option. This way you can still add photos to the family collection, but on your terms.
- Desktop Client Apps Available for Mac and Windows on our downloads page. Simply install the app on your desktop and start dragging and dropping your images, folders, videos onto Bevy. Once on the Bevy, they are viewable on any Android and iOS device.
- USBs/SD Cards/Hard Drives Just plug them directly into Bevy (USBs on the front, SD card reader on the left side) and you’ll soon be enjoying these memories that were previously locked away.
- Duplicates You probably have TONS of duplicates in your photo collection - not to worry! Bevy is smart enough to recognize a duplicate image (even if added by different people) and will only keep one file. If the image has been altered at all, we’ll keep both so that amazing editing you did can be appreciated.
Back it up - The ultimate peace of mind.
Now, you have a master copy of your family's photos - everything is finally in one place! So what do you do now? You back it all up. Seriously. Do it. Here’s how:
- Local Backup You have the option to plug in an external USB hard drive to backup your Bevy locally - with one touch on the app Bevy will auto back up to that drive daily.
- Download to Computer If you’d prefer a more manual option, you can use the desktop app and download all your photos to a Windows or Mac computer (make sure you have enough available space on your computer before doing this).
Organization - Some happens automatically, some you can decide to do on your own. Either way it’s fast and simple.
- Activity Feed Think of it as your family’s own social media feed. This active stream shows what's new on your Bevy.
- Timeline All photos are automatically organized by date and time. So when your family goes on a trip and takes photos, they'll automatically get inserted in the right order!
- User Filters Bevy also keeps track of who uploaded each photo or video, so it's easy to filter by family member.
- Filter by Media Type Looking for a video you took on April 4th? It’s easy: simply filter by your name and then by video. Scroll to April 4th and violà there it is!
- Albums It takes seconds create albums on the mobile apps. If you've already created folders on your computer, Bevy will auto-create those albums for you.
- Favorites Every family member has them, and now you can easily tag yours and check out everyone else's. You can quickly see who’s favorited a photo with the user icons in the corner.
TV - View your family's photos and videos on the big screen.
- Photos on TV Trust us, this is a whole new way to experience your photos. When you have a group of people in your home and you want to look at some pictures, just open the Bevy app, find a picture you like and "fling” (swipe up) photos to your TV. What’s great is whoever flings last is in charge, meaning multiple people can access and control the TV at once. Done with the flinging? That’s cool - Bevy will put on an entertaining slideshow for you.
- Videos on TV Coming soon (real soon), you will be able to playback your videos on your TV!
All Access Pass
- Your Entire Collection in Your Pocket Access to all your photos and videos no matter where you are…you got it. No longer are your photos locked away on devices, drives, or computers; you’ve got it all at your fingertips.
- Grant Access to Other VIPs With remote invitations, you can invite and grant access to family members all over the globe. This way they can contribute to and enjoy your collection even if you haven’t been in the same zip code in years.
- Two Access Levels Users can be separated into two groups: family members or guests. Guests can only view, upload, and download photos or videos while inside your home.
- Device Management It's easy to see who has access to your Bevy or remove access if needed.
- Empty Trash Sure someone can delete a photo, but to permanently delete it you need to enter your family key (a 4-digit code), thus preventing the accidental deletion of your existence.